Let us make your website as the demo!
Skip this documentation with our 24h installation service! Whether it's your own website or a client's, let us take care of it. The installation includes a full setup to make your website look just like our demo!
This is a Wordpress theme, so you must install Wordpress first. There are several ways to install WordPress but the easiest way would be to use one of the one-click autoinstallers available from you hosting company. Click here to learn how to install WordPress with the most popular autoinstallers, WordPress Toolkit, Cloudron, Fantastico, Installatron, and Softaculous.
- Go to your WordPress Admin Panel & Log in (
- Go to Appearance/Themes/Add New
- From top, Click on Upload Theme
- Choose the theme ZIP file you've downloaded & Click Install Now
- Click on Activate to active the theme
- As soon as your theme is activated you will be prompted to enter the license key.
- On activation, you will notice a new menu in your WP dashboard, called Theme Setup which provides info about your Account, License Key settings and a short guide on what to do next.
- The Demo Importer will also become visible in Appearance section.
- You can activate as many WP local licenses as you need.
- You can white label the Account menu for a client's website.
Plugins InstallationA small notice about the recommended and required plugins will be visible in your WP Dashboard as soon as you activate the theme. Install and activate them before anything.
- Make sure all required plugins are installed and activated.
- Navigate to WordPress Dashboard/Appearance/Import Demo Data and proceed with the import. (Note: Unless you have your license key activated and the Demo importer plugin active, you will not be able to see the Demo Import section.)
- After successful message, wait for a few seconds, then you can visit the website. You may need to refresh if it takes too long for the first time.
- You may experience a slower page load soon after import, do not worry, it will all go back to normal in a couple of minutes.
You should now have a full website ready. All you have to do is change it with your actual content, images and options. In order to do this, please, navigate to:
- Dashboard/Pages (pages)
- Dashboard/Appearance/Customize (options)
- Dashboard/Posts (blog)
EDD Shop Documentation
An extended documentation for the shop area can be found at Easy Digital Downloads official website. We recommend you to go through their add-ons which are necessary in order to boost your shop's sales.
The “Newsletter” settings can be found in Dashboard/Newsletter.
EDD Sales Pop Plugin
You can manage the settings for EDD Sales Pop extension in Dashboard/Settings/Extension
If you haven’t used One Click Demo Importer and simply need a quick home start, use the text editor mode in your Homepage and paste the following code:
If you want to use a child theme, we recommend you to easily create a child theme with this Child Theme Configurator plugin.
If you'd rather create it manually, please, read our detailed article: “Protect Your WordPress Customizations with a Child Theme”.
The theme is translatable. All you have to do is to install a specific plugin so you can easily translate the theme in your own language. We recommend you Loco Translate plugin.
The theme has Font Awesome integrated. This means you can use any icon from this list anywehere in your site with a simple code.
You can get free images for your website at Unsplash.com.
White Label Option
Agencies and freelancers who work on client projects can hide confidential information about their account and license by flagging a license as White Labeled. Click here to learn more.
This documentation is always evolving. If you have questions, please, submit a ticket here.