We're no longer keeping track here. To automatically update our themes, please, use this plugin instead.
Dear Studio Francesca users, a new version, 2.0, has just been released.
First, what’s new ?
- automatic theme updater included
- updated translation file
- fixed responsive areas (menu display & boxes)
- added woocommerce integration for a functional shop ready
- added Font Awesome icons (see full list in demo)
- added thumbnails in related posts
- minor design (css) changes
- removed black & white filter from full width slider
- replaced homepage icons with FontAwesome icons
Download the theme zip file from your account.
If you attempt to upload the new version theme that is already on your server through the theme section in the admin area, it will fail, and you will get a message that folder destionation “already exists”.
Solution: rename the newer version of the studiofrancesca.zip while it’s still on your computer (ex: francesca-new.zip), and then upload it via WordPress/Themes/Add New.
If you follow this method, you should now see two themes with the same name but with different version numbers ( Theme Details reveal versions). Activate the newer version, set your Theme Options and that’s it. You have just updated your Biscaya theme.
Note: This method applies to Studio Francesca 1.1 users. Studio Francesca 2.0 is packed with an automatic updater; that means you will recieve an alert through WordPress dashboard each time a new theme update is available and a simple click will take care of the update process.
Important: Before any Theme Update it is recommended that you create a backup!